Neurosurgery Book an Appointment
Welcome to Shree Kalyan Multispeciality Hospital provides comprehensive care to the patients by remaining at the forefront of the technology in the ever evolving neurology space.
The department is committed to integrate its exceptional medical expertise, technology, and innovation to offer the best in class treatments.
The Neurology Department provides the best stroke treatment with a dedicated neuro-intensive care unit and post-stroke rehabilitation services, including physiotherapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy.. The department provides customized treatment plans and comprehensive programs for patients, even those with the most difficult-to-control seizures.
The team of experts are treated with great precision. Listed below are of the treatments they perform.
- Head trauma (brain hemorrhages, skull fractures, etc.)
- Spinal cord trauma
- Spinal disc herniation
- Traumatic injuries of peripheral nerves
- Tumors of the spine, spinal cord and peripheral nerves
- Vascular malformations (i.e., arteriovenous malformations, venous angiomas, cavernous angiomas, capillary telangectasias) of the brain and spinal cord
- Intractable pain of cancer or trauma patients and cranial/peripheral nerve pain
- Moyamoya disease
- Some forms of intractable psychiatric disorders
- Meningitis and other central nervous system infections including abscesses